Oct 30, 2020

Never Again

 My Mom told me that her mother, my grandmother had always wanted to see Europe.  My grandfather on the other hand did not feel the same.  Understandably, as he seen the worst of what Europe had to offer.  I couldn't imagine seeing what he seen.  What anybody had seen during the War.  My grandfather has pics of some blown up buildings some not, I find all of them absolutely wonderful. I don't know why but I find a certain beauty and sadness in every one of the pictures. They all have a story behind them, I don't know the exact story but I get a glimpse of what the story was. I still am amazed at how lucky I am to be here because of him.  How lucky WE ALL are because of ALL the BRAVE MEN & WOMEN of WWII! Thank you ALL, for your service!! May you never be forgotten!! 































No comments:

Post a Comment