Jul 27, 2018

Where do I start??

I'm mainly making this blog to share stuff of my late Grandfathers days in the service. He served from about 1931 to 1976.  He served  over 40 years in the Army and also as a civilian who worked for the Army.  He started in Washington National Guard was in WWII and the Korean War. He also served as a MAAG Taiwan around 1956-1957. He worked at ACAN in Davis, CA for some time then on over to the Army Base Sacramento where he retired from.  When I was a kid I would hear my Grandfather talk about his day in service, but never really paid much attention. Oh how I wish I would have!!  I wish I could go back and ask him SO MANY questions!  The things I have found and the pictures I have of his leave wanting to know and more and so I go searching to find what I can. It's been no easy task!! So if you who are reading this happen to have ANY knowledge please do share!! Well..I hope you enjoy the pictures!!




No comments:

Post a Comment